Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morning the Death.

KAITLYNN KEATE CHILDERS
December 17, 1991 - March 2010 (unsure on the exact date)
This death was discovered last night when I texted kate last night. The text message read.... "Dead or alive?". There was no respones, this is when I came to releize she was dead. Im very upset on account of she is my best friend. Im at a lost to what to do. I would send her family flowers but they are a lot of money. She was a great girl, full of sass. Taking no ones crap. She was a Champion photographer. Always truthfull, puttin me in check. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!?! I cry everytime I forget she is dead and facebook her or text her... then no respones and I remember she is dead. All I want to her to come back alive. PLEASE!?! WHO WILL LOVE NATE? This is a time of morning. Let us take a few moments to remeber her and view some wonderfull pictures of her......
The kate childers that is truely going to be missed. The red neck K.childs. I loved her in her Chaps and her WAY HOT sugar daddy. I was so Jealous!

2 comments:

  1. i'm still alive, but barely after reading this. i was seriously dying of laughter, but i pulled through. then i call you. no answer. are YOU alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHYANNE!!! boy do I miss you!!! HOW ARE YOU! I am so happy you have a blog!!! WE can be blog friends

    martarees.blogspot.com

    I love you and miss you and we need to catch up ASAP!!

    oxoxoxo- Marta

    Ps. I am super happy Kate is not dead, I love her too much! :)

    ReplyDelete