Friday, April 8, 2011

Promises

So I have this friend. Its been excatly 6 months since I have heard his voice, amlost to the exact mintue. This friend of mine, he is amazing. I was thinking about him today and I remembered how he would never make me a promise unless he knew he would/could keep. Here are some of the promises he made me.....
He promised he would go hiking with me even though Im a slow hiker. He would always wait for me and make sure I got off the mountain with him. We always ended up hiking in the dark, with no flash lights, but he promised that I was safe with him.
He promised that there was always something to smile about when I was sad. He was the first one to remind me of how wonderful the world was, and that he "hates seeing my sparkly blue eyes filled with tears".
He promised to love my bull dog that I wanted so bad. Even though he thinks they are ugly and is a cat kinda guy.This promise was not an easy one to get. I had to ask many many times. He promised me that one day he will take me to Africa. That we will go together.And my favorite promise... That he will be my best friend for the rest of my life. No matter if I like it or not, we are stuck with each other, and everything that comes with us.
(6 down, 18 to go)

3 comments:

  1. Your shoe lace is untied... therefore its much easier for you to fall off a cliff. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a sap. haha love you.

    ReplyDelete