Monday, March 21, 2011

oh tute

Here is the thing. I want a puppy soo bad. For one they are so cute and are always up to snuggle. Also they are very protective and I live in a sketchy part of utah.... not really but still. The other day there were puppies being sold at walmart for $20. $20! Thats it. I even called my dad and asked him if I could by one and he said no. Party popper? I would vote yes.

I mean look at this baby! So cute I would dress my dog up all the time.I would love him or here with all my life. I would spoil them like crazy!
Maybe i should get a elephant? they are pretty cutte too
THIS IS MY DREAM DOG. Who would of thought, huh! American bulldog= cutest thing in my book that is for sure! I WILL GET ONE.
i promise

2 comments:

  1. no joke i got a puppy that looks exactly like the black lab picture! she is so cute! you will have to come visit soon so you can see her!!

    ReplyDelete